Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Beginning

My first post......I've made it to the blogging world.  Here goes nothing.  I'll start with a short introduction.  I am currently living in California (born and raised) and have lived in Arizona in the past.  My kiddo's are 4 (girl-K), 2 1/2 (girl-M) and 4 months (boy-I).  Haven't decided yet if I'll be posting their names...so for now they will go by their initials (my name acronym...K.I.M). 
I work in a local Emergency Room as an RN and absolutely love it.  I am so blessed to have found a career that I enjoy immensely!  I have worked in health care management in the past, but after moving back to California and having my 3rd child -I truly enjoy patient care and being able to dedicate all my free hours to my family.  Something I couldn't do in management.
My husband and I have felt more and more led to home school our children.  When my husband mentioned this years ago, I blew it off and said "No way, not me".  God has softened my heart over the last 2 years and the fact that I'm now excited and embracing the thought means there has been some divine intervention!  
This year, I will be doing "trial" homeschooling with my Pre-K child and toddler.  Then it will be official.  Let's see if I can balance life, work and homeschooling.  I'm not all that creative and must learn how to manage my time well. Many ideas will be copied from other sites, blogs, and busy mom's who are out trying to accomplish the same dream.  I'll do my best to link the sites I use and the curriculum's I try.


1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad you made it to the world of blogging and I can now follow your journey!

    ReplyDelete