Monday, February 13, 2012

I did it!  The first day of the new curriculum.  The morning went well with a few bumps and some learned lessons.  Such as
1. I have too many things in different places, I need to put them in the same place to decrease "search time".
2.  My 2 year old's attention span is longer than my 4 year olds.  (I knew this...I just forgot to schedule activities for it).
3. I can do this.
Once again, this is from borrowed ideas from bloggers found in my first post.
Here's a few pictures of the day....

Our monthly calander

Needs some work..but here's a rough draft of season, weather, etc


M- starting on her letter A

K- matching her lowercase and uppercase letters.  She lost interest halfway through.


M wanted to try too!  She actually matched quite a few!


K decieded she would thread M's apple since M didn't want to.


1st attempt of tracing a letter.  She did better than I thought

They loved the do-a-dots

And he loved his tummy time!

No comments:

Post a Comment