Saturday, February 11, 2012

Early Saturday

I've been taking some random shifts at the hospital, which has meant that I've been coming home at midnight for 3 nights this week.  Factor in the baby waking up at around 1am for a feeding (and of course I want to be the one feeding him after being away for hours) and not getting much sleep, means a sleepy me in the morning waking up at 9am.  Not a very productive hour and definitely too late to begin a home school routine for my rambunctious little ones.  I know I'm going to have to figure something out for days like this.

I didn't work yesterday, so I said a little prayer that I would wake up early with the girls (0645) to begin this day with a pep in my step.  Sure enough, the time came and I was not feeling chipper...but I got up anyways.  Made my coffee...and an hour later I'm almost done with my calendar which was started yesterday.  God truly blessed me this morning!!  Getting up this early is actually very helpful.  And now I'll be using my new laminater to laminate away all day!  Have lots to do to be ready for Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment